Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 2 outdoor cats that Maple wants to chase really desperately, and one of them just teases her comes and sits right in front of our glass door and Maple goes crazy ha ha, this video isn't her at her best but it's still funny :)
and a couple pics to go with that...

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i7.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/anyuta/maplevsfluffy.flv">

·
Registered
7 Posts
So cute! it reminds me so much of Thor and our cats. They are constantly tormenting each other. By the way, Maple is ADORABLE!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks  :D ! yeah it's an ongoing battle with the cats, they are outdoor and pretty wild every time we try to introduce them the cat slaps Maple.  is it possible for them to coexist in peace even?

G

·
0 Posts
Nermal and Jetta are ok together..Nermal will even rub up on Jetta's legs and stuff... Nermal and Bo-  Bo loves Nermal..but he plays rough...Nermal scratches him at least weekly...enough to leave marks on his neck and cheeks...I don't think they will ever be the cuddly duo...lol

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah I don't think our cats are ever going to except Maple, she is way too energetic and they are old the siamese is 14 and the one in the video is 12 years old.  oh well, would have been nice  8)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That kittie know exactly how to tease Maple.  Maple is such a pretty girl.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Ahhh, how funny!  That cats pretty comfortable on the side of the glass that shes on =)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ha ha that cat teases maple to no end, when I take her out to go potty the cat comes over and sits 5 or so feet away, and of course maple looses all concentration and goes nuts  8)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Oscar gets real silent and has an intense stare when he sees a cat, its funny.  Maybe he has a bit of wolf instincts, naww.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol! it is pretty amusing how the instincts kick in, I know she hasn't been around any cats at the breeders, so where does she get off wanting to chase them without even wanting to get to know them, how does she know about the dog chase cat game lol

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yes I agree. Wierd how things are hard wired in them!  Britney goes nuts for the little frogs in our yard.....luckily they only come out at night!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, it's like the cat is saying " ha ha, you can't get me" :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts