Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Gizmo aka Geese Luis aka Grismond aka Gizzy....he was a rescue. He is almost 3 years old and we've had him about 9 months. He is a lovable, handful lol. Oh,he is bout 80 lbs.

Any boxer experts care to comment their opinion on whether Geese looks like a pure boxer? Sometimes i look at him and think he is and sometimes i feel like he is a mix. Maybe Great Dane or something?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This Gizmo aka Geese Luis aka Grismond aka Gizzy....he was a rescue. He is almost 3 years old and we've had him about 9 months. He is a lovable, handful lol. Oh,he is bout 80 lbs.

Any boxer experts care to comment their opinion on whether Geese looks like a pure boxer? Sometimes i look at him and think he is and sometimes i feel like he is a mix. Maybe Great Dane or something?

This is Griz.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Looks like a Boxer to me! I wouldn't worry too much about it you rescued him you love him and that's all that matters! He is just a big boy that's all I have a very large male as well, its just more to love!

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
Yep all Boxer. He reminds me of my Struddell, except she was nowhere near 80 Lbs. Who is the other one and Welcome aboard. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts