Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, just a question to toss out. How many of your Boxers love the bath? I mean LOVE it so much that they cry, yelp and howl to get IN??
I just took a nice soak in the garden tub, and Ashley decided she was tall enough now that she jumped IN with me! She then stood there looking at me like "ok..I'm ready..wash me up! " She never struggles to get out when I wash her, but now she is stuggling to get in! She tried this the other evening also when DH was in the shower. Hmmm she is not a smelly dog thats for sure!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Daphne loves to take showers...because no tub in the main bathroom.  But anyways she loves them.  Attila hates to get wet.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Delilah doesn't mind, she just loves getting rubbed down afterwards- especially her face.
Felix doesn't like baths, but he doesn't really try to escape- However when I take a shower he always sticks his head in to try and drink the water.

·
Registered
882 Posts
lol, ya I gotta keep Gaby out of the shower, because every time I take a shower if I let her she'd be right in there with me :lol:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Ever since summer, when Karin's kiddie pool was out he's loved the water. he had even gone as far as jumping into the big above ground pool (when hubby and Karin were in it) and I mean he jumped from the ground, straight up into the pool. I was shocked! Then he refused to come to us, while he swam around. when he was done swimming and ready to come out, is when he finally swam our way.
He has only once jumped into the tub, but every day he likes to sit by and try to lick Karin while she's taking her bath.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah likes to stick her head in the shower and try to drink the water but won't try to get in.  I have only given her a few baths, she will tolerate them but it isn't her favorite thing.  She like walking in the river at the dog park but never has gone in over her head.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Neither of mine love baths, they tolerate them, with that "look"..Angel used to try and nudge the shower door open when we first brought her home, but decided she would wait til after the shower was done and lick the leftover water :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts