Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donner just loves, loves,loves puzzle toys :D Found a new one today and it's kept him busy off and on all day. As you can see, it's too nice to share with Blitz. He even fell asleep with his head on it and then later, a paw over it!

G

·
0 Posts
Where did you get that toy?  I need to find something to entertain Binga.  I did the PB in the Kong.  Takes her no time to get what she wants and she is done with it.  

Oh and Donner's eyes remind me of Bear's.  They have the droppy puppy dog eyes.  Makes it hard to get mad at them    :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's from our local CountryMax Store. One of our favorite places since dogs are welcome :D I hear ya about the droopy eyed puppy look, I swear Donner knows just when it's time to turn on the sad eyes  :eek:3

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is such a great picture where he fell asleep on the toy.  Looks like a toy Kiah would like.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well that looks interesting..I will have to see if I can find that..I'm getting away from the pluch toys as they don't last..Angel might enjoy that  :) Sure looks like Donner does. Those are great pics Lori...Blitz sure is growing !

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
That looks great, hopefully I can find one here...Look at Blitzen just snoozin away while Donner tries to figure out the toy! So cute.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Maggie has that also... She doesnt really play with her own toys, she plays with my nephews toys and my nephew plays with maggies toys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts