Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Question about Harley peeing every where!!!!!!!!!

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  kris 
#1 ·
The past few days Harley has been dribbling pee-pee everywhere. He will have just gone outside and peed out there, then when he comes in about 5 mins. later, he walks and pees( not all in one spot, just dribbles where ever he goes) I am wondering if he may have a bladder infection, or if there is something else more serious going on. Its not every time after he goes out, just some of the time. I am going to call the vet tomorrow, but would appriciate any input before then. Thanks ya'll.

#2 ·
:( kinda sounds like it....uhmm ask Sharon and also Alexa sadies mom...has gone through alot with that stuff..

jeez i hope he is ok..poor little guy

#3 ·
Thanks. I have no idea what is going on with him. I got to thinking and worrying last night, and thought that it may also be the fact that Dozer is here now? Maybe he is trying to mark his territory? He hasn't been acting like he feels bad, He's not by any means starved for attention, I have no clue!!!!! I'm about ready to pull my hair out! I feel so bad for him if it is a bladder infection, cuz I know how bad they are!

#6 ·
Well it would not be an icont issue and at four months may or may not be dom issue he is kind of young to be throwing his male-ness around :)  I would think at that age you are looking at a bladder infection or UTI....When you can I would have him checked....:) Good Luck!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.