Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone a member of the Middlesex Boxer Club?  I was just wondering what they were all about....besides Boxers.....what they did, is it worth joining, etc.  

Thanks

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Nope no member of a BC club because there are a bit away from me.  Someday when I get involved in breeding I plan on it.   They have functions like cookout, play matches etc.  Its like a social and learning club dedicated to boxers.   IMO is a great way to get involved.  Like I said, I plan on it someday, but most likey will be RI Boxer Club due to location.   I have gone to some local Kennel Club which are all breed, but do offer things like BC, just for everyone.   South Shore Kennel Club is great.  The meet in Marshfiend the third Wed of each month.  Have interesting speakers like how to train deaf dogs and what not.   They also have two matches (shows) per year all breed as well.

Sometimes you can get discounts on training and what not thru groups like this as well.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I have a met a few people, they were my first contact when I was looking for a puppy.  I realized though, just because they are a member does not make them legit.  I talked to several very helpful and knowledgeable people, but also a few that were quite shady about breeding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts