Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got more then 2 Boxers!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was just wondering how many people have more then one boxer and if they do have more then one boxer do they have a Boy-Girl combo or a Girl-Girl or a Boy- Boy combo and the experiences with all different combos!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Two boxers, Boy-girl combo.  They get along swimmingly.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
2 at the moment, soon to be 3.. Currently male/female, will be 2 males 1 female

·
Registered
462 Posts
Girl 3, Boy 1, Girl 6 months

The girls clashed at first but there better now. My boy and baby girl get along great and play ALL the time....

·
Registered
696 Posts
Well, if all goes well w/Cindi & I... I'll have a girl & a boy. :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Boy / Girl combo  3 yrs old and 3 months old and they seem to get more attached to each other by the day

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Boy/girl combo here. Lucy is almost a year and Sam just turned two. We have a few toy issues occassionally but all in all, they get along really well.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PradazPurdy\";p=\"90829 said:
Well, if all goes well w/Cindi & I... I'll have a girl & a boy. :)
I read that! That will be so amazing, I think it's so cool you can hopifully help out!  That's so amazing!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have 3-girl 1 year-girl 4mo- boy-2 1/2 years. ( that is just the boxers, also have male German Sheppard 8yrs. female dachshund 1year, beagle female 3years, cat 2years male.) and 4 kids living at home.. a house full but they all get along great.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
At first i had female 3yrs, and female 1 yrs, recently though we added male 1 yrs...not including the husky or the cats!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had a 5 year old female and 4 year old male; they got along wonderfully. Now my female is MIA, and we recently have taken in another female. I am guessing she is alittle over a year. Much to our surprise, she now has two babies,  also a male and a female!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Boy/girl here.  They get along well, although Delilah doesn't want to play with Felix as much as he would like ;)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Lizcantjump\";p=\"90673 said:
Hey I was just wondering how many people have more then one boxer and if they do have more then one boxer do they have a Boy-Girl combo or a Girl-Girl or a Boy- Boy combo and the experiences with all different combos!
That was dizzying!LOL!  

WE have two boys and one girl...AND the boys are littermates...so, it's quite a combo...but, they do amazingly well! Pua adores her big brothers and Mic and Indigo are inseperable...we really enjoy all three!

I'd say more, but I gotta go to bed! :(  ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts