Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You ever have the other one become a tattle tale on the other? Like alert you in some way that the other one is up to no good. Tried explaining what happened tonight to hubby and he just thinks me being with dogs all day I'm starting to lose it haha.
I was cleaning out my closet and there happened to be a pillow in there and B must of grabbed it when I wasn't looking. Chloe was on the bed watching me then went to the living room, no more then 5 seconds later she came back in and sat there whining and wouldn't stop. Went and checked on B and there he was in the living room looking like he had a pillow fight with himself. She did this a few days ago too when I was getting ready for work, B once again got a hold of my mail and tore it to shreds and same thing happened, Chloe came in the bedroom and whined non stop. Come on guys back me up here! Don

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Shari, well mine have never done that, but I truly believe they are capable of it :) Nope, you haven't lost it..we won't commit you..Chloe is just being the typical "big sister", always telling on her brother :lol:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I never had two at once so I can't back you up but OMG.... that's sooo funny.

"Mom, Brodi's doing it again!"

What a smart girl.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Too funny!!! When Blitzy was little Donner would come and squeal on sis when she would have an accident on the floor. :rofl:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Boxerpop\";p=\"124673 said:
Too funny!!! When Blitzy was little Donner would come and squeal on sis when she would have an accident on the floor. :rofl:
Now that was what I was hoping mine would do as far as Flick, but nooooooo..Actually he's doing pretty well

·
Registered
441 Posts
Maddy does the same thing....when Baxter is up to no good and the even funny part about it, is that she is all happy and wiggly when I correct Baxter.....hahaha

G

·
0 Posts
When Bear is doing something he shouldn't and we tell him "no" Binga will kinda bop him on the head, "like you should know better dummy"

haha.

having two is a blast

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so cute.  Kiah and Keegan don't tell on each other but if I fuss at one or the other, they will lick each other like they are comforting each other for being fussed at.  If Kiah goes in a time out (do it in a half bath) Keegan will lay in front of the door, sniff and lick under the door so Kiah knows he is waiting.

·
Registered
578 Posts
YES!!!! everyone thinks I'm crazy, but everytime Sonny has an accident in his crate, Fredo starts barking and whining like crazy until I come downstairs to catch him...lol

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Mine do tell on each other, Taxi (9 yr old cocker) is the tattle tail in out house sits and barks til you go see why

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
lol shari!! that is too funny. i don't blame her one bit for telling on him.. she is smart she wants to make sure you know he did and not her! :lol:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
bingasmom\";p=\"124753 said:
When Bear is doing something he shouldn't and we tell him "no" Binga will kinda bop him on the head, "like you should know better dummy"
That is hilarious!!

maddy_mae\";p=\"124749 said:
Maddy does the same thing....when Baxter is up to no good and the even funny part about it, is that she is all happy and wiggly when I correct Baxter.....hahaha
Now that is what I call a little rascal!!!!

Barbs2Ks\";p=\"124758 said:
That is so cute. Kiah and Keegan don't tell on each other but if I fuss at one or the other, they will lick each other like they are comforting each other for being fussed at. If Kiah goes in a time out (do it in a half bath) Keegan will lay in front of the door, sniff and lick under the door so Kiah knows he is waiting.
That is soooo sweet. They are just precious!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts