Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if some f the professionals here can provide example pictures of a boxer all the way that are to breed standards. I read the standards and get the idea only some areas baffle me. I think example pictures can let everyone know what to look for as "a standard"

THank you...

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Yeah this year its in Slovakia, (pass there) but 2009 in Spain.  Never been to Europe, and what a great way to have a vacation, during Atibox!!!
So we shall see.  Most likely will depend if I can trade in some weeks at my Cabo condo to swap out for spain.  

Good to know its nice there, have heard many things!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Where in Spain is it? We had also considered a few other places in Spain, but settled for Barcelona as there is soo much to see & do...Had a blast at the Cava bars...Sipping champagne and eating tapas...What a life

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
No idea where yet, will have to ask Leslie.  But hoping it is somewhere good where we can go take in some sights and see some awesome Euro Boxers!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I'd go to Spain, my cousin visted there and said it was one of the best places she had been.  She lives in Austria, so has been there several times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts