Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In lieu of the recent issues that have been going on with the forum, I wanted to take the time to say a few things. Dieslesmom (i am sorry but i dont know your real name) i am glad that you posted that thread. Us mods do our best to keep this forum a wonderful place for each and everyone of you to come and share news...whether it be bad or good. As everyone knows though us mods may not always catch something that was said or done b/c we cant be on here 24/7. We work, have family, and outside activities.....not to mention the care of our own boxers :) same as everyone else here. I think i can safely say that we were unaware exactly how upsetting things have become to our forum friends. We have noticed an increase in certain topics and how they are answered and are working on way to possibly make things easier not only for our new members but for the old ones as well. To counter this though, when a mod isnt able to be on we do need everyones help. If you see something that sends a red flag up to you, please dont hesitate to send any one of us a message and we will respond to it promptly. What i am asking in return though is to not take matters into your own hands when things start to escalate...please talk to us mods, that is what we are here for!! We want to keep this forum a friendly happy place, we want to continue to grow together. We love hearing from our forum friends and so as the subject states...if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or ideas let us know!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sounds good to me too.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
this is the land of the misfits... we are the castoffs from the "other" forum... this is the place people come to feel welcome... I really hope it will stay that way!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
JessiesMom\";p=\"85064 said:
this is the land of the misfits... we are the castoffs from the "other" forum... this is the place people come to feel welcome... I really hope it will stay that way!
Is'nt that the truth.  I dont know that even recall why I was banned from the not named site.  I think I did not post for a while, or maybe I posted in the wrong spot :)......

G

·
0 Posts
One thing that struck me as odd about this forum, since it is getting so big is that there are so few mods...I'm involved in a tropical fish forum, and they have like 10 mods, so it seems like there is on almost 24/7...maybe add another mod or two to help with having one on more often.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I am a newer user to this forum and have felt VERY welcomed here! Thanks!

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm also a new user here and have felt very welcome, this is the only forum I belong to and I'm very glad to be a part of it...haven't even thought of joining another one because this one is so great and informative, and people are friendly....I love it here!! :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im also new to this forum and on the beginning I was scared to post becouse of  my eng   :roll:  I felt very welcome here....plus even though i found forums in polish language I prefer being here :) Everybody are very  friendly  and in my opinion everything it's well organized.
Ps. To moderators:) you doing good job here  :thumbup: you should check one of those  polish  forums for boxers oooooooo lord it's a mess there I post once and they told me to go back to my american friends... so here Im  \:D/

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:D  Thank you! So nice to hear some positive feedback!  :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ditto what everyone else said.  :D  It is great that everyone can post their opinions here!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
As I have been gone, Obviously I have a lot of catching up to do, but want to add my wishes to this as well....I joined this forum at the beginning, we had hardly no members, very little posting and to watch the way it's grown is phenomonal!!! Our goal has and always will be is to have a place where all of us Boxer lovers can share ideas, thoughts, pics and silly stories of our babies...
Having worked for many years in a corprate cubical enviroment(think Dilbert), dealing with a large group of people means a large group of personalities and opinions...Obviously there is always going to be some that won't always agree or have a difference of opinion, that's fine, I would hate to think that we have turned into a dictator ship...BUT......this is a public forum, when you see something that either bothers you or you don't agree with, you have a couple options, 1. don't respond, 2. let a Mod know if it's REALLY out of line, 3. respond, but use some tact in what you say....I've said this before and it bears repeating, the beauty of typing is you can take back what you say and proof it before hitting that button, so if you cannot say something that is helpful in a diplomatic way, please, don't say anything at all..... :) The written word is a wonderful thing, but sometimes, how you say things can come across wrong to others...I work long and hard on these types of posts before I post them and I would like to think that when they are read by everyone no one takes offense, or if you have an issue, talk to me!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts