Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, ice storm today in CNY so our office closed. WhooHoo ice day :D Figured I'd finish caning a couple chairs that have waited waaay too long. Guess I was a little more into it than I thought because when I looked to see why everything was quiet (always a bad sign  :D ) this was what I saw.......have to work on teaching them to put the toys BACK in the box!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha! I hope they found that special toy that they were looking so desperately for!  :lol:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Too funny-- looks like my house too.  He has a basket full of toys but he has yet learned the trick of putting them back in it... something to practice:>)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I love it! Looks just like our house except your toys look to be in much better shape than ours... ha ha... my spoiled brats have a toy box for upstairs and one for downstairs.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
haha thats too funny! Whenever its quiet in my house I know somethings up too! Hope they found what they were looking for!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Holy crap they've got a ton of toys.  Ours tear them to shreds so we never have more than 5 or 6 for them to play with.  Both will lay down and chew rope bones for hours.  An 18" bully stick won't even last 2 hours with Charlie.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
haha!! great pic...we dont have many toys anymore b/c the girls have pretty much destroyed them all...we shall have to restock soon :D

·
Registered
770 Posts
Ha ha ha! Now I don't feel so bad knowing that I'm not the only one with a floor completely scattered with dog toys! LOL!
Daisy has yet to learn how to put hers away too!!!

Heather

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL GREAT!!! Love it!!!!!! Sarah helps Odin throw his toys every where... but that pic is classic!

Looks like they wore themselves out!!! Hubby would disagree with me though. He says you can't wear out a boxer... ONLY TEMPORARILY DISABLE THEM!!! LOL

I need to teach Odin the trick of putting his toys up... Sarah helps me though... but she also helps make messes with Odin (much better at that)!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
:lol: That looks like my house too; as soon as I put them away Kiah goes pull them out.  If anyone figures how to train them to pickup please post :D

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Duke doesn't play with toys.  I guess in his former life he never had any.  We've bought nylabones for Duke and our lab, Chipper, and Duke mainly tries to steal both bones while Chipper isn't watching, and hides them in our bedroom and other locations in the house.  It drives Chipper nuts (Chipper actually enjoys chewing on his bone - chewing is definitely a lab thing), which is of course, the whole idea.  We spend time looking for the bones and return them, only to repeat the whole senario again, and again.  :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO..Yup, you should know Lori, when it gets quiet, something is up.....At least when you looked they were both worn out from their adventure  :lol: I'm always picking toys up as well, or kicking them out of the walking paths..Last thing you want is to wake up in the middle of the night and step on a squeaky toy  8O

·
Registered
693 Posts
HEHEHE I think there mommy spoils them rotten. Mommy can i have the football pleaseee-thats my favorite toy. That football should only be used when daddio is at work. :emtthumbs:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HaHaHaHa NOW I know what hubby is doing at work, he's on here!!!! The football in question is Donners favorite, however, I'll post this as a warning......if you see this toy in Target, RUN away!!!!! I have NEVER heard anything SOOOO LOUD in my life!!! It is fairly soft rubber so it squeals really easy and is ear piercing. Sorry Kel, not gonna happen until summer and it can be an outside toy :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts