Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Not at all, Delila was also 9 weeks when we started and within a few days she caught on. Now at 5 months she rings to go out 95% of the time, the other 5% she gets the floor. Oh well, the joys of puppyhood.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top