Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many Washington Redskins fans we have on here but I am a huge Fan and a huge fan of Sean Taylor.  I awoke this morning to the terrible news of his passing.  It's just devastating.  He was an awesome football player and had his whole life ahead of him.  He was only 24 and has an 18 month old little girl.  My heart breaks and my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.  And as anyone who is a true fan knows, your team feels like your family.  We here in the Washington DC area and Redskins fans everywhere are feeling a terrible loss.   :cry:  [-O<

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I heard that on the news this morning, so young to have his life taken from him.  Sure hope they catch who ever did it.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="luvmyboxers\";p=\"52777":1rcu2ae2]I don't know how many Washington Redskins fans we have on here but I am a huge Fan and a huge fan of Sean Taylor.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How awful and so sad...To have that happen in your own home? I truly hope they catch whoever did it. My heart goes out to his family

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i hreard this on the radio this morning.such a tragedy..it is truly a shame he was so young.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very sad..such a shame.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
such a sad thing...really thought yesterday he was going to make it..i guess it jsut wasnt meant to be..my heart goes out to his whole family and the littel girl that will only have memories of other people to tell her about her daddy:(

·
Registered
381 Posts
JessiesMom\";p=\"52834 said:
My brother in law thinks it has a lot to do with his past... He was in trouble a lot on and off the field.
I agree.  It's 4-5-6th hand info, but it came from someone with ties to the Miami PD.  Taylor has had problems with a gang down there for a few years.  Just last week someone broke into his house and left a knife on his bed.  This wasn't the first time he had people shooting at him.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
His father is police chief of Florida City...it doesnt matter what the reason is there are still parents,grandparents..sisters brothers and a little baby girl that have lsot someone...not to say there he didnt do wrong in the past..he was a young guy that was given a ton of money and alot of them dont know how to handle it..he made mistakes...im sure some big ones..

i have first hand experince with a very similar situation

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
of course..people love to talk lol...and unfortunately the celeb thing is what turns alot of these guys from bad to worse....they are handed all this money and have no idea how to handle it..sad thing when it comes down to this...

in my line of work over the past 14 yrs ive seen so so many that have had it all and lost all that and so much more just over poor choices..

they seem to have it made but people forget that they are still a person...still that same person they were without the money and fame..some good some bad some have no idea who they are yet b/c most of the time they are still sooooo young..i cant imagine back when i was 18-19 being given a million a year to play a sport that i loved..i played high school and college lacrosse and rowed crew...if someone was paying me to do that and nothing else i dont know what i would have done...your mind is still so caught up in appearance and material things...having fun with no thoughts of things to come..its natural human behavior..

its really a shame that they dont try harder in all aspects to give these young people money managers or something to that extent..they really need it..guidence in all facets of their lives..the couches can only do so much

1 - 19 of 19 Posts