Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see this in a post so I thought I would inform everyone.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
ahhh poor thing. I remember the post as well. she is free now from all pain and happily romping on the other side.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I couldn't stop crying when I read that Sweetums had passed.  It's so sad that an animal should suffer so much but at least she had love and care at the end.   RIP Sweetums xxx

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
This was a very sad story and one of many you will find with dogs in rescue.  I/we see it so often but yet each time we are still amazed how people can let an aninal suffer.  Poor Sweetums was starved to death basically and I can only hope that whoever did it to her will one day know what it is like to be starved and hungry...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That was a very sad ending for that sweet girl. I can only have faith now that she is romping around the fields, and that she has been totally restored along with the many other boxers that have gone before her.
Run free Sweetums.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I actually could not even look at the pics of her, I knew that I would totally lose it.....How anyone could do this is beyond me...Rest in peace Sweetums, now you are pain free and running wild with all the other Boxers at the bridge...Bless you

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am so glad that she knew love and tenderness before she passed.  Run free Sweetums.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Hearing this makes brings tears to my eyes.  Poor Sweetums, I am very glad to know she was well loved and cared for in her last couple of weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts