Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cosmo hates the rain! He refuses to eliminate outside when it is raining or immediately thereafter. Anyone else have a  pup who is scared of the rain? how do we overcome this?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Pop out an umbrella and go out there with him.  I bet he is scared and if you are out there without any anxiety he should sense that it is safe.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Maggie hates the rain... But Maggie is a superfreak scaredy cat.

·
Registered
97 Posts
When I first got Jake he did not like the rain.I just kept going outside with him in the rain and would run around and play with him to make it fun.Now he goes right out no problem.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I also had to get my gear and go out with Fiona she does not like any kind of water unless it is her idea!!!! She is still that way at 8 months.  I dont think she is scared she just does not like it.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sadie can pee/poo anywhere, she's super fast.  Charlie will trot around, look up at the sky and wonder why he's gettin wet, sniff, and soak us all while trying to potty!  Charlie hates water and baths.  Sadie reminds me of a lab, she took to the water fast!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oscar does not like the rain but he will play in a sprinkler. LOL...However, he will go potty outside in the rain but not poop. He will NOT poop in the rain. And he always looks at me with his ears all flat and sad like I am the meanest mom in the WHOLE world making him go out in the rain. Even a drizzle. Silly boy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts