1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Too Cute!   :wink:

·
Registered
948 Posts
She's adorable! Haylee looks like Mia's daddy, Angus!!

And how did you get the picture to be black and white except her and the rope? I want to learn how to do that!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG..That 3rd pic was the cutest!!! I'm still chuckling over it...All of them are great...Haylee looks like she's a character

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"11617 said:
OMG..That 3rd pic was the cutest!!! I'm still chuckling over it...All of them are great...Haylee looks like she's a character
Me too!!! LOL!  that is really cute!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haylee has always liked to lie on her back, especially when she was a pup.

There are a couple of ways to do pics like that, I have become quite proficient at it if you have a pic you want done let me know.  I can sho or teach you if you have a photo editing program also.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Haylee is absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!!  My Silly Lilly lays on her back too, but she prefers to do it in the sun...I'm always worried she gonna get a sunburn on her belly...even with SPF 50 (we use Waterbabies)...LOL!!!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I took the color pic and converted it to gray scale (B&W)  then took the dog and rope in color and pasted them ontop of the b&w and erased around it to clena it up, so the dog and the rope are in color,  I have a couple of other examples that are way better than that.  It was one of my first attempts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts