Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned in another post that he was adopted from petsmart unneautered which i found odd. they adopted him out while he had kennel cough! and gave it to lucy  :evil:  also he was not potty trained even though they told her he was, he ended up ruining parts of our wood flooring!! but him peeing in the house could also have to do with the fact that she would leave him at home ALL DAY, sometimes for a couple days just assuming i would take him out, which was difficult cause we didnt have a back yard and you would have to take him on an actual walk cause any time he saw an opportunity he would run full speed out the door and down the street. luckily i could take lucy in the back yard without a leash, she would do her thing, then run back to me. baxter (the dogs name) needed to be taken on thirty minute walks before he woudl even think about going to the bathroom, the whole time on the leash he would just be pulling and pulling as hard as he could.

Makes me so grateful of lucy who goes to the bathroom immedietly when i take her out, doesnt pull on the leash, doesnt run off if not on the leash but stays nex to me! and most importantly was up to date medically when I got her.

I still cant believe they adopted this dog out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts