Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
OMG! Thank You so much for posting this link....I have been on there for a couple of hours reading, and those videos from DR.Karen Becker are so awesome! I had just learned that the very same dog treat I just bought tonight will kill my dog after time.....I have saved their link into my favorites so I can go back and read more....Thank You, thank You, Thank You!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I feed my Boxer Jubilee Brothers Complete Grain/potato free kibble.She does so well on it and it is the freshest kibble we have tried.My previous Boxers did not do well with grains.I also add lots of different toppers of fresh meat and canned food.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Shocking, informative and amazing.... I have been trying to convince hubby we need to upgrade our dog food choices. I think this is a subtle but key way to do it.
Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Orijen now has come out with new formulas for all you guys who have yeast issues with your dogs , the formulas have cut out potato and added red and green lentils aswell as chickpeas the first 10 ingredients are all meat!!!! AMAZING!! and treats are absolutely amazing cannot wait for their freeze dried raw to come out woooooo!!! :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
We use Blue Buffalo Wilderness, Chicken flavor. Its 100% Grain Free. They seem to like it so far. We use to feed them Orijen or Acana but since the price went up about 8-10 dollars, we switched to the Grain Free Wilderness. :) We have 3 Boxers.

·
Registered
793 Posts
WOW, thank you so much for this post. Am learning a lot and am glad to see that the dog food (kibble) I got for Rex and Bailey is actually well rated. Also have been reading lots of info I didn't know about. Some things were confirmed about the horrible garbage that is grocery store variety kibble.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Please Help Me Here.

I know a lot of you guys feed your babies raw. But I need to figure out a grain free dog food for my girl. I had her on TOTW, But to many recalls. So I have her on Nutri Source Grain Free. Seems to be making her lazy and not so active, shedding and seems a little bit of weight loss. I have read a lot on the reviews on the foods. But can I please have some help and let me know what you guys feed your fur babies.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Fromm grain free, Blue Buffalo Freedom, Acana and Orijen are all very good high quality grain free kibbles. They are on the more expensive side, but if price isn't an issue, these are the best choices!

We fed Duke Fromm and Blue Buffalo Freedom before switching to raw.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Fromm grain free, Blue Buffalo Freedom, Acana and Orijen are all very good high quality grain free kibbles. They are on the more expensive side, but if price isn't an issue, these are the best choices!

We fed Duke Fromm and Blue Buffalo Freedom before switching to raw.
Billie was on hills when we got her. We switched to BB freedom but before we did I looked at the price comparison. It was only like a dollar or two more a bag then the crappy hills stuff. Now if ur comparing it to really low end stuff then ya, I'm sure 'ol ray is much cheaper.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 43 Posts