Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
my Khaleesi is almost 3 years old she is not wanting to eat her dog food anymore.
she is on Holistic grain free. im not sure what to do, I tried different flavors in the group but she will eat it for a
while then stop. also not sure why she is on grain free or why I started grain free

·
Registered
5 Posts
Our Furbabies are an important part of the family and they do deserve to have a healthy and well-balanced diet.

There are many different brands in the market but the question is: Which is the best brand for our furbabies? It's really a headache when there are thousands of varieties to choose from. I spent several hours researching the best dog food brands.

Here is the list of some of the very best dry dog food brands available for 2019 that you can buy with confidence.

Top 20 Dog Food Brands :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
I read a few dog food review websites and the food I used I think contributed to my dogs getting DCM were highly reviewed on this website and others so.. I don't believe in them anymore. Just sayin. But I am glad people are taking the time to look and find out what's going on with the food because this industry is not regulated and really we have no idea what's going in the food or the quality of the product used as there are no rules and no one to hold the pet food manufacturer accountable. All we can do is what we all think is best for our pets after all that's all most of us want for our fur kids.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts