Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, so I've been doing a lot of research about raw diets for any dog breed in general but I'd like to know your opinion as a boxer owner. I have a 9 month old boxer and I'm interested in switching up his diet to 100% raw.. he doesn't like any type of kibble unless I mix it with something that gives a "good" taste to it. I've also learned that raw dieting is the best way to go as far as a healthier life, more energy, stronger build, stronger immune system and many more advantages. But I'd like to know your opinion on a couple of things, what do you think are the cons of raw dieting? How should I start switching up his diet from kibble to raw? What are the exact portions of meat he should be eating in a 2 meal-a-day basis (morning and afternoon)? How much of a workout will he need with this type of dieting? Please add on any information you might have.. thank you very much.

·
Registered
92 Posts
There is an awesome thread on raw diets here on the forum if you go to the main topics area, it is a sticky thread and i believe the first one under the raw diet section, or diet section. There is a lot of good information on that thread if you take the time to read through the whole thing! I learned a lot.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Yes, go to the main tab forum..scroll to food tips & diet. You will find lots of stakes' and a ton of info on raw feeding. I don't feed raw but lots of people on this forum do including Kaco,a very reputable breeder...who helps a lot on this forum. Oops never mind I now see another thread so you have this!.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts