Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy new year everyone! I am in need of some help. Are there any raw feeders in the Colorado area? My husband and I have just recently moved out to Boulder, CO and we are struggling finding any good places to find decent priced meat. Back in Ga we were alternating between blue ridge beef and going to farmers market. So far we can only find cheap chicken and organs here. Advice would be much much appreciated!! Thank you everyone!!

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey there! Welcome to Colorado. I have been a raw feeder for years. Yes, there are some good places to get meat. I'd you go to yahoo groups join the group rockymountainrawfeeders and Denver raw feeders. They both do bulk orders for a reasonable price. I just joined both and haven't ordered yet, but a good friend of mine does. Also, triple A Brand meat does beef grind. They do a delivery the first Tuesday of every month in Commerce city. They also do meat for the wildlife preserve in keensburg. Another option is Harvest Meat. It is actually human grade food sold for restaurants, but you can get good chicken backs, necks, era and they have a full BARF menu. This one you can order and pick up at your convenience. These last two you can just google and find their websites. Or feel free to PM me for more detail.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome to Colorado! I too live in Boulder :)
We started feeding raw recently but struggled finding meat so have been feeding prepared raw.
Good luck on your search and maybe we will run into you at some point around town!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i! We’re moving back to CO and we would love to continue feeding our dogs the Ross Wells grinds. The moderator of our current Co Op and the office manager of Ross Wells both referred us to the Denver Raw Feeders Fb group but haven’t been able to join or get in touch with Carolyn. If someone could please help us get a referral to jpin the group we would really appreciate it. Thanks you so much in advance and hope someone can help us out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts