Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milo has this spot that showed up on Monday and it seems to be getting a little worse day by day. I plan on taking him to the vet, but was just curious to know if anyone else has seen this type of thing. Here are some pictures...

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Nope sorry. Don't know what it could be... unless it's from rubbing his face against something since it doesn't look irritated just loss of hair...?

Hopefully someone can answer... definitely let us know what the vet says!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
ouch! i have no clue, never seen anything like that before. does he let you touch it or does it hurt him? As Marie said maybe he rubbed his face on something that caused an irritation? Hope it clears up soon tho.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My Maddy had a nasty spot come up, it looked so raw and blistered. After leaving it for a week to see if it changed we took her to the vet who informed us it was acne but she had scratched it and made it sore! She was given antibiotics and now its cleared up. Obviously every dog is different though. Good luck with it and i hope it clears up soon.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, poor Milo, that looks a bit raw Theresa....A scratch perhaps, maybe allergies? I wonder if you could a dab a bit of Neosporin on it......Give that boy a hug for me and hoping his "owie" gets better...

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does look like he's rubbed it on something...but I'm not sure what. It doesn't seem painful when I touch it. I have some antibiotics from a little bit ago, I may try to give him some of those see if it helps at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts