Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Yes, this site is sponsored by Dr. Oz, who has a show on T.V.  I took the test and was only 6 years younger than my chronological age.  My husband, who is a real health nut, took it, and he's 17 years younger than his chronological age!!  I guess I need to get serious about this exercise stuff.  My diet's pretty healthy.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I am 35 years old but my RealAge is 32.  I'll take that.  I just need to eat more fruits and veggies a day and take my vitamins and I'll be even younger...yeaaa!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i am afraid to do it..i'm not sure i wanna know! :lol:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
ok ok curiousity got me and i took the test....my god im gonna be 90 yrs old. i need to stick to resolutions and lose those extra pounds...2 hours and ill tell you how old i really am

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It told me I need to take vitamins, exercise (which I want to start doing) eat more fruits and vegies and eat less red meat.  We eat red meat almost every night of the week, we are a meat and potatoes family.  Oh and can't forget, stop talking on my cell phone when I drive. :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Pssst --- Zhanna ---

What kind of collar is that on your pup?   Thanks.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
My real age is going to be like 65 if people in my office dont start getting me what I am waiting for to complete reports!  ha ha ha ha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts