Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all went camping last week and everytime we go to the bathroom Maggie makes water stops at each water tap on our way back to the camp site.  This time Michaela, my little girl, decided to share some water with Maggie.  It cracked me up and I had to snap some pics.

It turned out so well

In this picture we went to the pioneer village.  We went in the morning so it didn't get too hot but Maggie was pooped out.  So she took a ride in my friend's buggy.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Too cute! And definitely all boxer! love her coloring and your daughter is a doll baby!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.  

So are most boxers a water dog?  She seems to love getting squirt and playing in the taps but she hates going in actual water like a bath lol.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
LOL!!!  She's definetely a Boxer...I love her markings..

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Henry hates water.  He almost doesn't even like getting a drink because he's a mess and gets all wet! :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Too cute!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Omg, those are soo cute.....She looks like an angel asleep in the buggy and the one with your daughter, well that's a keeper...She has the prettiest markings....

Some boxers love the water, some hate it, doesn't seem like there is an inbetween on that..Neither of mine will drink from a hose, they will go thirsty first...Samson can be coerced into a pond or creek, only if you go in with him, Angel I don't know about...My Buck loved the water and was in it at every opportunity, so they are at extremes in that area.....But one thing is certain, they do not like rain!!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
She's so cute!  Great pictures!
Lola loves to play with the hose and drink from it, but she too hates going into the water....bath or pool...just doesn't seem to like it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts