Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first I ordered a medium, and by the time it got here, he needed a large.  So, the large is here and just in time for Christmas.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
And he looks great in it!!! Lol, that's why I didn't want to order any for my 2...Samson especially would need like an XXXL  8O

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it for a pretty good deal from dr.'s foster and smith.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
he looks great !!!!!! so cute hehe

and i was going to comment on the leopard print i think it looks cool...and him on it is great !!! hehe

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
CUTE!  Maggie has a red hooded sweatshirt too!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I'm with Ky, I thought the leopard print looked pretty cool :)

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Holy Snap!! Talk about resurrecting a 2-year old thread!! I had to do a double take when I saw the OP's username!!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Wow looks super cool... I feel bad for my friend he ordered a medium size marine shirt for Titus and when it arrived it was seriously a chihuahua size....wouldn't even fit his head... he was so upset as you can't return it, but Titus plays with it every day... maybe i'll use it for my bunnies :lol:

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Kaiser_Titus said:
Wow looks super cool... I feel bad for my friend he ordered a medium size marine shirt for Titus and when it arrived it was seriously a chihuahua size....wouldn't even fit his head... he was so upset as you can't return it, but Titus plays with it every day... maybe i'll use it for my bunnies :lol:
O.K. THAT I would love to see: bunnies wrapped in leopard print!! :D
Or Camo...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
:ROTFLMAO: nooo it would be a cute red marine shirt :D I think I'll do it... but have to wash it first and Titus already made tons of holes in it :slap:

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
samsonsaunt said:
Holy Snap!! Talk about resurrecting a 2-year old thread!! I had to do a double take when I saw the OP's username!!
I know! I thought...wow, he's back! But, have to admit, a very stylish sweatshirt... :up:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts