Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, need some help!  Just got back from an overnight stay at a friends house.  There were 2 other dogs there (both my friends dogs).  He got some treats and a few other things he's never had before, as well as a house he's never been to.  Just noticed in both of his ears these red raised splotches...looks like a rash of some sort.  It's only inside his ears, nowhere else (edit:  just found a hive on his tail).  He's not scratching and he seems fine.  Can I assume this an allergy, or is this an ear issue?  I just took this picture

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sully,  There was a thread about similiar issues with ears last week sometime.  I can't for the life of me remember who started it, but search for it and see if it is just like what Oggie has.

Scott

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!  Good news, 2 pills of benadryl and it's almost completely gone.  I also found out that he apparently ate some of another dog's food.  It's some type of Eukanuba.  Maybe something in there triggered it.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I meant to mention the Benadryl....Glad it's working and it does sound like the food didn't agree with him.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts