Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello- I just noticed a red sore btwn one of feet...he’s not bothering with it just licks it when he’s in his cage. I see to soak in Epsom salt...I just tried that but he wants no part in it, runs when I try to grab him...any suggestions of how to do this or what else I can do to heal this sore. He’s 8 months old.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello- I just noticed a red sore btwn one of feet...he’s not bothering with it just licks it when he’s in his cage. I see to soak in Epsom salt...I just tried that but he wants no part in it, runs when I try to grab him...any suggestions of how to do this or what else I can do to heal this sore. He’s 8 months old.
Hello. My d
Hello. Last summer my boxer who is now 2 and half had the same thing. We took him to the vet and was given antibiotics and claritin or antihistamine of your choice. We were given a sheet with various antihistamines and proper dosage based on weight of dog.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts