Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I havent been able to get on much but thought I should share our boys very first ring experience!! He did such a wonderful job and was such a good boy!! Stood still for the judge, ignored otehr dogs and even found a girlfriend in his ventures:) Did I mention he was soooo good??? We didnt get BOB(Best of brred) that went to the female but we had a grea time anyway and made a really good friend!! The female that was there was out of the Jaquet line by Richard Tomita!!! She was gorgeous!! Her owners/breeders gave us such wonderful compliments on our boy and EVEN said that they thought he only reason there bitch beat him was because her ears were cropped!! They told hubby and I that Reeko was a handsome laid back boy:) Anyways enough of my rambling here are the pics!!

Reeko
Down and back

Being evaluated

Free stacking

Going Around

Stacking

And these are the pics of Emmy the female boxer

I have to throw this one in too!!! This Great Dane was ENORMOUS!!! He is 14 months old and is still growing!!

I hope you guys enjoys these as much as I do!! It was such a good turnout! There were 2 boxers, 2 goldens, 4 dobies, 5 mastiff pups, rotty, a clumber spaniel, german shepard, and a few others!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhh... he looks sooo good!! What a handsome boy!! The other boxer is pretty too... but I love Reeko!

That great dane is HUGE!! WOW! They are very large dogs!! XL really LOL

Great pics!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys I am so proud of my boy:) He showed well!! Considering I havent worked with him much but the people that were there(particularly the boxer gals) were more then happy to help and give me a few tips!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Well I think Reeko should have won, but at least it went to another boxer :) he will get it next time. thanks for sharing pics, i know this must be a super exciting time for ya :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Congrats! I am new to showing and once I get my girl haven really involved I am so scared to go to a show lol. I cant explain how I feel but scared is the best way to put it. She has a few months before starting but it is crazy to think about. LOL I know I am rambling. CONGRATS AGAIN.
Samantha

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Congrats to him.  He will go on to the next one even more willing and ready I am sure.  The pics are great and glad you checked in with us since we have not seen you in so long  :cry:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wow, how exciting and fun it must have been.  Reeko is looking great and I agree he will get better and better with each experience.  Glad to hear from you, we missed you.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Congrats to you both for your first show experience.  Hope he continues to love it and you'll be bringing home the ribbons too.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Cindi, Reeko is looking great!!! Glad the show went well too. Nothing to be ashamed of being beat by a Jaquet Boxer, Emmy is a pretty girl...That Great Dane now, omg, is that a horse or a dog? lol....Sounds like you had a good time, made friends and that's what it's all about....Keep us posted on the next show

1 - 13 of 13 Posts