Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the move is taking a toll on my baby girl! I think she is starting to get sick :( i noticed this morning that she had a little bit of green eye goop and her eye seemed a bit crusty. I am going to check it out when i get home and see if it does the same thing tomorrow. If so then it is off to the vets office we go.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I hope she gets better! Could it be allergies? Sometimes when you move to a new house, there can be new allergies come up? Just a thought- Big WOOOOO-WOOOOOO's from Harley and Dozer!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sounds just like Angel!!! Probably needs a round of good meds to knock it out...Watch Savannah as well...Poor baby

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked Savannah over, but she had the normal eye boogies this morning....no crusties. I will have to keep an eye on here though, especially since they share their sleeping place.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Oggie has this pretty much every morning.  He did have conjunctivitis onces but Sharon told me if the eyes aren't red and swollen it's probably just allergies, and I can try using Visine-A once or twice a day.  It seems to help.  Then once it gets better to decrease the visine to a few times a week.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I hope that Reese is feeling better soon!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hope it is only allergies and it clears up quickly.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
hope reese is feeling better soon! seems like it is going around. 8O

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hope he is feeling better soon!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Apparently it was allergies....her eyes were clear last night and nothing this morning.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Reading your other posts...your puppy did play with a boxer baby who is outside most of the time and may or may not of had any of its shots..etc...
this other puppy may have a cold, worms, etc..so if she was playing with him all day yesterday she may have caught a little cold or something...just be careful letting them play with other dogs if you not sure it is healthy...i know its hard but this is the main reason i do not go to the dog park.

Good luck. You could try giving her some ester-c or something to boost her immune system.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry..i just read that you said the eyes were all clear...never mind...i won't blame it on the poor baby next door!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts