Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. this is my first post.  i have a boxer puppy that is about 15 weeks old.  he is a brindle male and weighs around 30 pounds.  I got him when he was just 6 weeks old and I have just love him ever since.  The people that I bought him off of said that it was the first bunch of boxers that they bred and that they could not get the pups registered.  The dad was AKC registered and the mom was CKC.  Is there anyway that I could get him registered with CKC because I know that I cant with AKC.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I am not sure, but if you are not using him to do any agility or obedience with, do you really need to register him?     Welcome to the forum!

I would check the www.ckc.org website for further info.  I am not too family with that registry so really dont have any answers:(

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Assuming that by "CKC" you mean the Continental Kennel Club, and not the Canadian -

The CKC will register anything, so long as you and two people sign a piece of paper saying it's purebred, submit three pictures of a dog that looks like it could be that breed - and your check clears, of course.  I think the dog has to be at least six months old, but that's the only restriction as I recall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts