Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! The time has come we are getting out of our crappy apartment and getting into a better one with a way better pet policy! I'm so excited because this means we can get a PUPPY! We are located in the North East corner of Kansas and are looking for a nice breeder.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  We are wanting to bring a pup home in the spring or early summer.  I'm so excited!
Does anyone have any idea about what's better a male with another male or a male and female?  
Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I found that with a puppy it didnt matter. I had Summer first and then I got molly, now we have a 1 year old male.

G

·
0 Posts
I know people who have two males and they do ok...but I know it is recommended to get one of each which usually works best...Bo and Jetta really do compliment each other in appearance and it makes a nice rounded and fresh looking pair.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Whoa!! someone else in KS? I didn't realize you were in KS. Where abouts are you?

Edit: I'd recommend one male and one female.

I know of a couple of great breeders, but they don't do health testing, if you're interested I'll give you their names.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love there names! I'm wanting a female for Baz, any reason you think that's best?

·
Registered
942 Posts
I've just heard that females get 'catty' with eachother and males tend to ty to dominate one another.

We have one male and one female and they seem to compliment eachother.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That makes sense for sure, I think we'll look for a female!

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you need to get a female i know of one by pitsburg email me asap just picked up here brother damn, is what i can say about their dogs nice....**email address edited by mod** oh p.s. their states licensed papers and all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts