Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! The time has come we are getting out of our crappy apartment and getting into a better one with a way better pet policy! I'm so excited because this means we can get a PUPPY! We are located in the North East corner of Kansas and are looking for a nice breeder.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  We are wanting to bring a pup home in the spring or early summer.  I'm so excited!
Does anyone have any idea about what's better a male with another male or a male and female?  
Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I found that with a puppy it didnt matter. I had Summer first and then I got molly, now we have a 1 year old male.

G

·
0 Posts
I know people who have two males and they do ok...but I know it is recommended to get one of each which usually works best...Bo and Jetta really do compliment each other in appearance and it makes a nice rounded and fresh looking pair.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Whoa!! someone else in KS? I didn't realize you were in KS. Where abouts are you?

Edit: I'd recommend one male and one female.

I know of a couple of great breeders, but they don't do health testing, if you're interested I'll give you their names.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love there names! I'm wanting a female for Baz, any reason you think that's best?

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you need to get a female i know of one by pitsburg email me asap just picked up here brother damn, is what i can say about their dogs nice....**email address edited by mod** oh p.s. their states licensed papers and all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts