Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a boxer puppy for my husband and I. We had a female boxer before we were married and had to put down due to cancer and are now looking to get another one. We've found that there are 3 top names that come to the top of every breeder thread, kaco, bianicles and kg. We've emailed kaco and kg but have gotten no response. We don't mind having to be on a waiting list for a puppy as long as they are healthy and come from a reputable breeder.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I would try calling. I was recently emailing breeders in Atlantic Canada and one lady responded quickly but the second responded a week later apologizing for the delay because she was having Internet problems.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I would email them again or call. Kari from Kaco is on this forum. Summer is a busy time of year for everyone but I would keep trying. I had emailed Kari at Kaco and Liz at Biancales and got a reply within days so maybe make sure the email sent.

·
Registered
180 Posts
If you wait long enough here long enough and Keri will pop in lol

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
You sent me an email? I usually respond same day so if I haven't please send it again and I will gladly answer your inquiry.

Kari
Kaco Boxers Reg'd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts