Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.rockysboxerrescue.org/AVAILABLE_PETS.html

My friend Donna who runs rocky's rescue league has some boxer puppies looking for forever homes.   I know there is not always too many puppies, but check out the above link for some info.

She got in two pregnant bitches from shutdown puppy mills.  Took them in, made them healthy and delivered some pups.   So thought I would pass along to anyone in the area looking to rescue a pup that needs a home.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Molly sounds perfect and those puppies are so darn cute! Too bad I don't live in Georgia lol.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Thanks for the link. Not often you see pups at a rescue so this is a bit rare....

G

·
0 Posts
Oh I want one...they are so cute I wish they could get one up here or even two...I would so take two..alll i can find around here are huskey,muts,collies and other long haired dogs and all I want is a boxer snif snif so sad!!! I hope they all get wonderful homes.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Babygirl, we have more mixed breed dogs here than anything and it has a lot to do with people not spaying/neutering their dogs and then setting them loose. Some I have seen are really cute!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
they are all just too cute!hope they find good forever homes...

G

·
0 Posts
Yha you are right all dogs are cute but my heart is set on another boxer...but if I could not find a boxer(not pur or pure bred) I would be very happy with another kinda dog but it would have to be able to deal with baby and the kids.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts