Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
deleted by poster..too much personal info

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww thank you..i still call them cute haha..although they arent realy so cute to me today ...WOW i didnt sign up for this...boyyyyyyyyyy can they make a mess in a short time...WOW..

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Ha Ha, I think your agreement is in the "fine print" part of your sign-up. lol I can't get over how similar your cats are to 2 of mine. The tiger looks like mine after some much needed JennyCraig 8O  I'll post some.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Your boys look to be close to my own boys' ages!  I know I have "those days" too!  Wouldn't trade it for the world, I'm sure you feel the same!  Great pictures!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah my siamese Maui needs jenny also..hes 21 pounds...hahahahaha thinks hes a dog and refuses to eat cat food !!!....
heres another pic of him....

someone needs to tell that little tiget twit that its NOT funny to attack our ankles at 3 am when we come down the stairs and shes hiding on one step and you cant see her...
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..she was a rescue at 2 weeks old in our backyard,almost dead so shes got ferel issues hahaha

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ty so much..the younger one Diari will be 5 Oct 6 and the older one Dekaris will be 9 on Dec 11..they are just big lol

they have been up since 530 am and ive been sick with flu,sinus inf,bronchitis type crap all week...so you know they take full advantage
and do anything and everything they can...until Dad came down stairs and now its magically quiet and everyones doing what
they are supposed to hahahaha..i still have barely any voice so i cant yell or even talk loud enough for them to hear me
unless they are right here..

but it made my morning to take those halloween costume pics this mornign of them that had me coughing i was
laughing so hard..Isis was tring to attack the dragons head but it was on the back of her head hahahaha

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ty sweetie...hey where did everyone get their great signature pics? i have paint shop pro and make alot of pics here..
but those are jsut great !!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great looking family, the boys are cute.  My best friend as a kid had two Siamese and I have a soft spot for them (even though they used to jump out and scare me).

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oo wow Jeanene they really do look alike thats crazy hahaha

and mastray that siamese is gorgeous !
omg hahaha as im typing the our tiger(Prada ) is IN the dogs water bowl..fishing its a riot..hahahahaaa must be invisable fish i cant see...haaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts