Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Excellent info Sharon! I have to say I've been using Revolution for over 7 years now, and I really do love the product. I do switch that with the heartguard when I take Maddie off of Revolution for the winter. I use "Flea Free" in the winter months to protect against fleas and the heartguard to protect against the heartworm. I always wonder how to apply Revolution, because the directions do say to part the hair and apply directly to the skin. Well, I have tried several ways to part maddies hair and it just can't be done, so every month I pretty much try to touch the applicator tip to her skin, but most of it just goes on her hair. I used my last dose the first of this month and I think I'm just going to continue on the heartguard and Flea Free. If I see a flea I'll use the frontline, but hopefully the flea free will take care of that. I also hear things like the fleas are becoming immune to these products such as frontline, and they aren't as effective anymore. What are your thoughts on that?
Thanks again for the great info!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.