Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
They just love their ducky's don't they?!!! Kassy's never left her side!!! She even took it to the bridge with her...

·
Registered
977 Posts
Really cute :D !
P.S. How do you stop them ripping soft toys into little pieces??

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
caillou\";p=\"45812 said:
Really cute :D !
P.S. How do you stop them ripping soft toys into little pieces??
I don't know if you can stop them.  Rocky destroyed anything that was soft.  Henry seems to be very loving with the soft toys.

Ringer looks great!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
he is an absolute cutie! love the pics....

Reese will destroy anything soft. right now she is working on pulling out all the stuffing on a monkey

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Ringer looks like he is having a great time with his ducky.  Kiah loves hers too.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
How has he not destroyed that thing?  I'd get something like that but I'd be afraid it wouldn't last.  Maybe I should re-think it

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Ringer looks great and as I type this my two are tossing their Mr. Mallard in the air and playing tug-o-war with it.  I imagine they will shred it eventually, but for the most part they just mouth it and Kane loves to walk around squeaking it.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That duck has been completely unstuffed and unquacked.  All that is left in those pictures is the shell of the duck.  He seems to have trouble ripping that apart.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Dan, so Ringer kinda demolished Mr Mallard huh? I think ours lasted about 6 weeks, Angel rotates toys and Samson seldom plays with them...Currently the Booda froggie has no legs  8O , the Lamidoodle is missing an arm, you get the picture...Great pics of Ringer, I just get a smile every time I see him...

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
What a handsome boy Ringer is, love the catch the duck pic :D BTW when I was at petsmart last week I found replacement squeaks. Several of Donners favorites have been in squeak replacement surgery and are back in action!! He doesn't shred 'em just pops the squeaks after awhile.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts