Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking him to a regular park and decided to go across the street to the ocean instead.  He didn't cooperate too much with the camera.  Every time I tried to take a pic, he would come running at me at full speed.  Here is all I got.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Great pics Dan!! LOL The second one is awesome, he's thinking "Dad why didn't you take me here sooner" Looks like a blast! Thanks for sharing  :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Great pictures Dan!  Ringer looks like he's having the time of his life.  How cool is that to live across the street from the ocean!!!  Always love to see pictures of Ringer -- he's very entertaining!

·
Registered
55 Posts
During the summer I was takin Ferris down to the beach--Chix Beach, byt Ft. Eustis, to be exact.  He was kinda scared of the waves at first, but then he got used to it.  He didn't actually swim, but he did have fun playin in the surf.  There were a few dogs there each time I went.  I look forward to next summer so I can take him back down there.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
GREAT pics!!! Looks like he had a blast! I can identify with the picture taking thing...Chance does the same thing. It makes it rough to get good pics of them when they love the camera that much. My Lab on the other hand runs and hides from the camera   lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It looks like Ringer was having a blast.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yup, Ringer had a ball, you can see that....Lol I took pics of Buck & Tia at the beach and I got a lot of those same pics, 2 boxers coming at me at full speed.....Move or be bowled over!!!! Great pics Dan.... :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Yeah, it looks like Ringer had a blast.  I want to take mine to the beach but I might have to wait until next year, unless I can get there this week.  The weather here doesn't know if it wants to stay warm or get cool.  It must be nice living so close to the beach.   :)

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FerrisRules\";p=\"34656 said:
During the summer I was takin Ferris down to the beach--Chix Beach, byt Ft. Eustis, to be exact.  He was kinda scared of the waves at first, but then he got used to it.  He didn't actually swim, but he did have fun playin in the surf.  There were a few dogs there each time I went.  I look forward to next summer so I can take him back down there.
Ft Eustis?  Chicks beach is adjacent to Little Creek and possibly makes it's way around to Ft. Story.  BTW, I was at 64th street for these.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Fun, fun, fun. I went to take Logan to the ocean and there were signs all over that said no dogs. How can they do that, they want to have fun too. My husband and I drove and hour for nothing we went to the closest park instead. Oh well.

Ringer looks like he likes the waves.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This was taken on a different day but you will get the idea.  This is usually what happens when I try to get far enough away to take a picture.
Had to over expose it a bit since it was taken with the sun to his back.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That last pic has me rollin'! Great pictures!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts