1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I bought jessie a toy like that, not the actual bobo, but something similar... and she tore it apart in a matter of minutes... thats why im not bothering with the bobo... if it has stuffing in it it wont last... so now she has the rope with a tire at the end... something that will last longer

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ya know what, that stinkin fuzzy bobo is junk.

Ours broke in 5 minutes. but our non-fuzzy bobo is still going strong.

I just dont understand that. lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol...Poor Bobo, may he rest in peace...Sure looks like Maddie had a great time with it tho...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Poor Bobo..I know how you feel :D our poor bobo went peacefully a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Awww, poor Bobo!  Lola just torn a hole is hers the other day.  It's only a matter of time before our Bobo joins yours and all the others!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Blaze's bobo had to get sewn back up, he ripped a hole in the head. A few stitches though and bobo was back to getting bit, pulled and rolled on like nothing ever happened.lol

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
The toy that i was talking about in my first post... is even more destroyed now...

My boyfriends younger brother was over last night... and he was like... what the heck was that thing before Jessie got to it... lol!!

IT IS UNRECOGNIZABLE! LOL!

·
Registered
99 Posts
some of blaze's toys don't last more than a couple of hours, so far the only thing he hasn't tore up is the teaser ball. not for a lack of effort on his part.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
blaze_the_boxer\";p=\"14549 said:
some of blaze's toys don't last more than a couple of hours, so far the only thing he hasn't tore up is the teaser ball. not for a lack of effort on his part.
Same with Jessie...

We should have a contest with pictures and videos... to see whos toys last the least amount of time

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh the poor thing!!!!! I bought Roxy one for her first toy.........when she was 7 weeks.............yeah that thing didnt last! It was done before we got home... and its a 20 minute ride lol :lol:

PS I LOVE MADDIE'S SPECKLED BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Tooo cute

·
Registered
343 Posts
I almost bought a bobo, but I guess I wont now...lol! Mine both have their own akc toys, and theyre very durable, but then again - they are only a week old, and the dogs are just puppies - lol

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I couldn't find the real deal Bobo, but bought the imitation (Petco) Loofa look-alike, and he is still going strong.  I guess it's how the individual dog likes to play.  Kane just mouths everything and gets it soaking wet, but tear at it.  Sophie shakes it all over the place, but isn't big enough to really do damage.  So sorry Bobo, R.I.P. lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL Poor BOBO! He's never tore into THAT badly! Odins toys can last FOREVER... but as soon as he gets into destruction mode... he can destroy EVEN THE MOST durable. We're on BoBo #3 and Rubber chicken #6. Newspaper #3 and... well you get the point. We've only had HIM for 4 MONTHS! It Feels like A LOT longer!! In a good way...

To help a toy last LONG... when you see them just nawing on it take it away and play with them with it (wear's him out)... or give them something they can naw on that they can't demolish... like a chew bone! We've been doing that with Odin now and it's WORKED GREAT!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts