Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as a few of you might know,my Best Friend Puggy had to be put to sleep Today after having Kidney failure.She put up a brave fight,but in the end it was more than she could handle.She was the most loving Boxer that never met a stranger,i know she'll be missed by a lot of people.But Tonight she isn't sick anymore,i know she's in a better place place feeling like her old self.Good bye Puggy my Friend,i'll NEVER forget you!  RIP "Princess Puggy Sue" 6-3-02 to 9-13-07

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Oh NOOOOOO!!! :cry:

I am crying for you right now.  That is just horrible.  Do they know what caused it?  If it was that stupid food recall, I'd be suing! :evil:

Praying for you in your loss.

Zhanna

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about Puggy.  :(  I was really pulling for her. She is in a much better place now running and playing pain free with all the other boxers that went before her. I know my Buster was their to greet her.
I'm so sorry for your loss....Godspeed sweet Puggy. :angel:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss.  Losing a best friend is the hardest thing in the world to do.  But you did the right thing.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I am so very sorry, my heart is breaking for you right now.. She was way to young to leave...Now she's pain free and at peace, running free with all her boxer friends that had to leave us....Hugs to you...Puggy, you will be greatly missed....

·
Registered
352 Posts
this breaks my heart!  i'm so sorry for your loss but i mirror the sentiment here and know she's in a good, pain-free place now.  

my deepest sympathies,
Holly

1 - 20 of 35 Posts