Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skylar and Sampson (& Jake)

Skylar passed away in September of this year. It was a very difficult decision - she had 10.5 wonderful years with us and we will miss her so much!! Gosh, the passing of a furry friend is never easy...Jake was her cat, they played and slept together and he has had a difficult time adjusting since all Sam does is terrorize him. However, Lucy seems to be bonding with Jake so that is good.

Anyway, RIP my good friend!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Run free sweet Skylar.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about Skylar, it never easy to lose a loved one. RIP.

on a side note...your sampson and my Kaci have almost the exact same markings. Black mask, white chin, white chest, no white on the front paws, only a little on the back paws. crazy.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CrazieKC\";p=\"58646 said:
I'm sorry to hear about Skylar, it never easy to lose a loved one. RIP.

on a side note...your sampson and my Kaci have almost the exact same markings. Black mask, white chin, white chest, no white on the front paws, only a little on the back paws. crazy.
Wow, that is something. I love Sam's markings - we have received many compliments on how beautiful his coloring is. The brindle is so pretty, I think.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Skylar\";p=\"58649 said:
[quote="CrazieKC\";p=\"58646":292uyhjg]I'm sorry to hear about Skylar, it never easy to lose a loved one. RIP.

Wow, that is something. I love Sam's markings - we have received many compliments on how beautiful his coloring is. The brindle is so pretty, I think.[/quote:292uyhjg]

If Kaci wasnt smaller I would definitely think they were the same dog!  

EDIT!

nevermind... i was totally comparing Sam with himself! LMAO!  

not that they dont look similar, i was just going crazy, every mark was exactly the same...

·
Registered
942 Posts
Skylar\";p=\"58649 said:
[quote="CrazieKC\";p=\"58646":32s9sdrs]I'm sorry to hear about Skylar, it never easy to lose a loved one. RIP.

Wow, that is something. I love Sam's markings - we have received many compliments on how beautiful his coloring is. The brindle is so pretty, I think.[/quote:32s9sdrs]Ditto with Kaci, people are always admiring her coloring as well. I think it looks like she has little mittens on b/c she doesn't have any white on her front paws...but I love it. :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CrazieKC\";p=\"58651 said:
[quote="Skylar\";p=\"58649":q920z9l7][quote="CrazieKC\";p=\"58646":q920z9l7]I'm sorry to hear about Skylar, it never easy to lose a loved one. RIP.

Wow, that is something. I love Sam's markings - we have received many compliments on how beautiful his coloring is. The brindle is so pretty, I think.[/quote:q920z9l7]Ditto with Kaci, people are always admiring her coloring as well. I think it looks like she has little mittens on b/c she doesn't have any white on her front paws...but I love it. :D[/quote:q920z9l7]

The pic you posted for the calendar where Kaci is upside down kicking Milo reminds so much of Sam and Lucy - I chuckled when I saw that one - they do look very similar.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So sorry to hear you lost your Skylar; run free sweet girl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts