Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Congrats Rocco & Roccosmom!!

Rocco's Bio:

Rocco Grouchiano is 2 on November 27. He answers to Rocco, Lord Farquad, Wiggle D. Butt, and mostly anything else if you have a treat in-hand. His favorite toy at the moment is a stuffed chipmunk of which he has chewed one ear off. If he chews the other ear it will look like a prairie dog! He loves peanut butter as a treat or the crumbs from my son's food. Rocco loves to go on walks but I think he gets real pleasure from greeting us after we get home in full wiggle mode, bounding like a reindeer. He presents his butt first and then while looking like a demented kidney bean - he turns for kisses. He is a complete nut. His favorite pasttime is to cuddle on the couch in the smallest possible ball he can curl himself into - preferrably with a favorite person near him. We selected Rocco from a litter at a breeder - he was the one who had the most boisterous personality and such a sweet little look on his face -definitely love at first sight! I love my guy and we love the community here. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
816 Posts
YAY Rocco!!!!!!!!! You are such a stud muffin!!! :D Can't wait to read your bio! :D

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Hey rocco congrats!!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
wtg rocco :)

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Congrats Rocco!!! What a beautiful, handsome Boy to represent the forums for November!!!

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Look at that face!!!

Grats Rocco!

Back when Valant was elected I called him Mr.Boxerofthemonth for the whole month,so here goes another nickname,although temporary :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts