Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine brought over his Xbox 360 with the game Rock Band, I was never really into these game consoles, but this was kinda cool, it comes with a  guitar, drum set, and a microphone....The idea is to play these instruments just like a live band....it's actually quite challenging and requires quite a bit of co ordination even in easy mode....so far I have been doing the best on the microphone working my way from medium mode to expert mode...the drums are very challenging, I just couldn't master using the foot pedal and beating the drums with the sticks at the same time...needless to say I totally sucked :lol: .....the guitar was not as hard so I kinda got the hang of it after a while, in easy mode of course :lol:.....anyone else played this yet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey hows it going ..yeah i have i love it ..i hate the drums and the micro tho im almost playing on expert on the guitar..the more you play the better you get you just have to practice

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brogansfolks\";p=\"83507 said:
hey hows it going ..yeah i have i love it ..i hate the drums and the micro tho im almost playing on expert on the guitar..the more you play the better you get you just have to practice
Well i'm no where near the expert stage with the guitar, I'm still have a bit of trouble in easy mode...and as far as the drums, I think I'm gonna be in easy mode for a long time :lol:

I probably wont get to play again for a while, or until the next time my friend brings it here or I go to his place and play it....it's fun but I don't have money to invest into video games :lol:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Expert or hard for drums is much easier to me than easy or meduim.  Way too many notes are ommitted to make it easier but it just makes it harder to keep rhythm.
Only took a couple hours to start playing in expert on guitar and my pinky on my left hand is broken so I don't use it!

·
Registered
933 Posts
I bought it last weekend for our playstation 2.  Well, the disc doesn't play.  Come to find out they are having trouble with the disc playing on older model ps 2. (mine is only 3 yrs old)  Anyway, we can upgrade our ps2 through sony and get a newer model so that's what we're going to do.  So, needless to say, I haven't played it yet.  But I can't wait.  I do have guitar hero, which I love!  I'm addicted!  I bought it for my son for x mas but I play it all the time.  I'm only on Medium level but I'm moving up!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I've seen it... looks cool... but I play GHII! LOL Which I'm behind times... need to upgrade to the 80's and 3!! LOVE GH!! Took it to TX in June last year and it took 4 days for my niece to go from not being able to get to a song (on easy), to playing on Medium.

LOVE GH!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts