Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had Rocky for only 4 days and he has been such a good puppy, He loves to "watch tv" this amazes me he actually sits and watches it, he moves his head and bobs his head sometimes like he really understands.  He also has been really easy to potty train, I dont know if we are just getting it at the right time or what but I am using the bell at the door, we ring it and go outside he almost goes every time.  It has been a real joy so far and he is only 8 weeks old. He has a the coolest personality!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Congrats! That's great that he's doing so well! Boxers RULE! LOL I love Odin SOOO much... and Kyrie and Nikki but they just aren't as awesome as our boxer baby Odin!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I'm so glad things are going well with your new baby. WTG Rocky on the potty training!! I have to agree with all, Boxers are the greatest!!! Can't wait to hear more about him.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is so great things are going well with Rocky, although not surprising!!  :lol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Patch is the same way, he was pretty much potty trained by the second day we had him. He also learned to walk on a leash in like 15min. He is the smartest dog I have ever owned. Boxers rule!

·
Registered
933 Posts
That's cool that Rocky is doing so great!  I must agree also...BOXERS RULE!  I love mine to pieces!  :D Oh and mine watch tv sometimes, too.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That's great he's doing so well!  It must be funny to see him watching tv.......Lola usually just falls asleep!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad to hear Rock is learning so quickly.  Kiah love to watch TV too; although she does get carried away sometimes; she will bark and growl at it.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Patch will growl at whistling and singing, very funny.. he doesn't watch TV much though..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts