Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am the proud mother of 3 year old Roscoe. He is a Brindle Boxer with bloodlines going to Germany. Roscoe weighs 75 pounds and is very excitable. We have had him since he was 6 weeks old and he is definitely a permanent family member. Roscoe has a sister, Bella, she is a dachshund.
IMG_0241.jpg

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome!
I'm curious, does Roscoe wear out Bella when it comes to play time?

My In-laws have two dachshunds, and we've never had our Boxers around them, but I've often thought that between the boxer energy and the little legs on the dachshund that the boxers would exhaust them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bella & Roscoe

Yes Roscoe does wear her out. Bella is much older than him so she dont play for too long. When Roscoe was a puppy she would play all day with him. But once he got lots bigger than her, its hard for them to play for long without her getting an attitude. lol

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yes Roscoe does wear her out. Bella is much older than him so she dont play for too long. When Roscoe was a puppy she would play all day with him. But once he got lots bigger than her, its hard for them to play for long without her getting an attitude. lol
:)

Age definitely impacts them too. We have two boxers who are about 4.5 years and a puppy that's just over a year. Our boys play a good bit, but when the older ones don't feel like it or are done, they let the puppy know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts