Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys here are some pics of Roxy and Rowelin!! These are the very first pics of them lol Hes a little over 4 months now!

PS Roxy goes into the vet on Friday!! Im going to try and make a morning appointment so look for an update!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is just adorable and has the most beautiful eyes. Roxy looks like a great sitter :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Too cute!! I love the pup and baby pics. I will be eagerly awaiting an update on Friday!  :wink:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Those pics are so adorable. I hope when my baby gets here Zeus and Dante will be a great sitter and help me watch my little one as well.

·
Registered
270 Posts
What cuties!!!!!!!!  Roxy seems like she is very good with your baby...if so that is awsome!  Kiddos are a blast.....most of the time!  I hope you so enjoy yours!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHA mybox!! They are a blast!! They can also be little terrors :twisted:  My daughter has quite the attitude like mommy and well Rowelin is sooo laid back!! Goes down about 9pm and gets up at like 7am then back to bed until 9 or so :D  Such a blessing compared to Anna!! LMAO She was up all night and all day 8O  Talking bout no sleep lol

Roxy is sooo good with kids but I still watch her because she doesnt like to be "mauled" but then again who does?!?! Most of the kids that come to our house are "maulers" LMAO so I usually just put Roxy in the room for a little bit or Ill take her for a walk until the heathens(sp?) are gone :roll:  Their parenst just sit there and let them do whatever!! Talkin about iresponcible pet owners lol Lets chat about iresponcible parents!!! LMAO A big pet peeve of mine if you cant tell :wink:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Okay..think I might just steal Rowelin when I come to visit! lol He is precious!! I just showed hubby the pics and for someone who isn't into having kids..his first words were Wow, he's really cute..I usually always find a favorite pic out of the bunch but I can't this time..I love em all!!! Damn Cindi ..first you get me into getting another puppy..don't go pushing me into having babies lmao..But really he is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen.

I already forsee me sitting at the comp all morning Friday waiting for an update LOL

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhh... what a cutie! And Roxy looks like she's going to make a great mommy! :) I wish we had a dog when Sarah was a baby... I can't wait to take pics of Odin and the up and coming little one. GREAT PICS!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Shari!! I was in Petco one day and I was walking around and a man(he worked there) came up and started ooing and ahhhing over Rowelin LMAO I was like ok he likes kids lol So he goes on to telling me that my son has a "perfect" head LMAO I have no idea what the heck that means lol How can someone have a "perfect" head?!?! I dunno maybe its just me. Then I go home and find myself staring at my little boys head :roll:  Ive had about 20 different people come up and tell me that!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
He really does now that you mention it and got me staring at his head LOL.. Rowelin could easily be our next Gerber baby!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LMAO I should send his pic in!!!!! Hes such a little round ball :lol:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look for an update on Friday!! Roxy goes into the vet at 10!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts