Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I havent fed it to my dog but ive heard that Royal Canin Boxer is a good food and it is ranked pretty highly in the food section. Look at the sticky on rating your dogs food. Hope all goes well with the new food!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Royal Canin is a good food, but I think the breed specific foods are gimmicks really....

·
Registered
291 Posts
the breeder we got tyson from hd his parents on royal canin, it is supposibly geared just for certain breeds, he has a great shinny coat and his stools are small and formed we have had nothing but luck with this brand we use boxer 26 which has never been featured on these recalls. i wont change i am sold! wh  took him to the vt she said it is one of the best foods out there.

~~stephanie~~

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Not the best food out there, but not the worst either. It has some ingredients that I tend to stay away from, but I also think the breed specific foods are all a sales gimmick.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I feed Voltaire Royal Canin - but not the 'boxer' one. He's doing well on it - nice coat, not overweight. My brother in law feeds his boxer the special boxer one and she's overweight because she's not active enough - the special boxer one is quite high in fat and protein. Also although i've nothing against it but it seems pretty expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts