Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped Ruby off at the Vet this morning to be spayed...8:30am drop off with the rundown of how things will go...signed papers and agreed to microchipping while she is under.  Surprised to hear she's 41lbs at 6mos!!!  I got myself a little choked up leaving her...I really didn't think I would.  She was kidney beaning and rubbing around my legs, so I bent down to pat her head and she lept up and gave me a great big kiss....she rarely kisses me.  Little booger!  She went off with the doc just like they were old pals.  She was probably so starved she thought the Vet would have food!  LOL!  I got a message at 10:45am that Ruby was out of surgery and doing fine.  Everything went well and her labs looked good too.  I'll talk to the Vet later on tonight and schedule her pickup for tomorrow afternoon.  It really seems wierd here without Ruby under my feet.  I can't even go to the bathroom without her right there with me...so this is strange...so quiet!  

Have a good day!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Its great to hear her surgery went well and I hope she has a very quick recovery!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Glad Ruby is doing fine and came thru surgery just fine!! It does feel weird when your babies aren't right under your feet,isn't it? Good luck !

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
glad to hear everything went well with ruby. if there is anything you need to get done around the house undisturbed now is your chance!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad to hear everything went well; she will be home before you know it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yay, Well she will be pretty tired tonight i am sure. Glad everything is going fine.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I'm glad everything went ok.  I was sad when I left Duke too.  I will admit that I even shed a few tears.  He's my cuddlebug, I hate being with out him.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Michelle\";p=\"53325 said:
Is is weird that I have Tyson's surgery friday and he will be able to go home the same day?
NOt at all,from what I was told, normally they are okay to go home the same day unless there is a problem or if there is a special circumstance...like Kaci, because of her size, they weren't sure if there would be any complications so they kept her over night.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Glad to hear that she did well...It definitely is hard not having them at home isn't it? We get soo attached to them nad just doesn't seem right when they aren't there......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts