Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That's cute, I am going to have to try one.  Maybe get it for Kiah's first B'day in August.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
That looks cool!! But............how come the Boxer isnt on the recommended list LMAO :?:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LMAO!! Yeah I wondered the same thing!! I clicked on tha American staffordshire terrier link and it isn't "recomended" for them either!! But I do have a Giant schnauzer and they recomend it for them!! LOL! I think it would be ok for any medium or lg dog.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I think I need to buy this just because it has a squeaker..Love seeing Chloe drive hubby nuts with it when he's tryin to play his video game  :twisted:

·
Registered
292 Posts
[quote="ChloeBellesMommy\";p=\"16804":3pp2t0us]I think I need to buy this just because it has a squeaker..Love seeing Chloe drive hubby nuts with it when he's tryin to play his video game

·
Registered
405 Posts
We have this in the fish version too (the orange one), it is Abby's FAVORITE toy! she hasn't broken the squeeker yet (in about 6 months) and broke the squeeker on the Cuz in about 2 days. We call the ruffians her "alien" bc at first we didn't even know it was a fish until I went to look them up online! hahahah! It has been very durable.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i think we may try this for the girls! they LOVE the rubber chicken so maybe this will be the "other" toy they will play with

1 - 12 of 12 Posts