Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Hmm, I think I see how? At the bottom of the, Box where you input your response, there is a smiley face with 3 dot's, hover over the three dot's and it says, insert. Click on it and at the very top it opens up and at the very top it's say's media. If you click on that it opens up and say's "Enter media URL," past the file there from your PC and it should insert it into the text Box, I think?

But I am not sure? I just mostly post direct URL links from Website's and that seems to be a little different? Maybe someone that actually understands what they are doing, could help out? :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I tried to put video on but it doesn't let me
Hmm, I think I see how? At the bottom of the, Box where you input your response, there is a smiley face with 3 dot's, hover over the three dot's and it says, insert. Click on it and at the very top it opens up and at the very top it's say's media. If you click on that it opens up and say's "Enter media URL," past the file there from your PC and it should insert it into the text Box, I think?

But I am not sure? I just mostly post direct URL links from Website's and that seems to be a little different? Maybe someone that actually understands what they are doing, could help out? :)
I tried it says I don't have permission
If the food is cold then she will shake. Try warming it to see if that helps.
Thank you I will try that

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hi was wondering if it was normal for a boxer puppy to seem like they are shaking after feed according to Google it's normal and goes away after resting (which it does) but wondered what u guys think
[/QUO
If the food is cold then she will shake. Try warming it to see if that helps.
It was because food was too cold thank u

21 - 25 of 25 Posts