Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost a family member today everyone. My daughters hamster passed away. She is heartbroken, torn up, and cant stop crying. it breaks my heart to see her hurting. Right now she is sitting in her room writing it a note to put in her "casket" (a little cardboard box) so the hamster will know how much my daughter loved her. The funeral will be held today at 1:30. It is soo sad b/c she just got the hamster in December...it was her birthday present. Rest in peace little Rose!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhh how sad! I was getting all 'bent out of shape' just reading your post. That must be hard for you seeing your daughter hurt so much. I know if would me... poor Rose too! Rip... Rose :cry:  :cry:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww...RIP Rose.

It is heartbreaking seeing a child so upset. It killed me having to tell my daughter when Buster was gone. It was like having my heart crushed twice.
I hope Ciara is feeling a little better by now. It really is so difficult seeing them so upset.  :(

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
poor little girl, that's the thing that sucks about hamsters they only live a couple years, i had one when i was little and i was pissed when she died!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
awww! that is so sad.rest in peace little rose!

·
Registered
882 Posts
AAWW, so sorry for your daughters loss...poor little girl....RIP Rose.

·
Registered
780 Posts
So sorry for your little girl.  RIP!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So sorry to hear that Andrea,  RIP little Rose.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwww im so sorry..RIP sweetie..

kids are sick ..been sick for days..ill be back in a few hours to talk...

again im sorry for her loss..kills you to see your child so heartbroken :(

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Runf free little Rose, you will be missed...Andrea, i can just imagine how heartbroken Ciara is..Give her a big hug for me..I know these couple days have been really tough on you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts